Dental Implants: Serving the Jackson, MS Area with Teeth Replacement
A Strong, Beautiful Choice - Mississippi Dental Implant Center
If you’ve lost a tooth due to accident, injury, or disease, it’s important to replace it as soon as possible. Just a single missing tooth can pose a danger to your oral health. Remaining teeth may shift causing additional gaps where bacteria can flourish, promoting tooth decay and gum disease. Jawbone loss can also occur, increasing your risk of losing additional teeth. There are several good options to replace a tooth, but the most modern, long-term solution is a dental implant. Our dentist, Dr. Jon Germany has been performing dental implants in Mississippi for year and continues to give patients the smile they deserve!
"I love the dental implants I received at Germany Dental. They look and feel like my real teeth!"
Bob S. from Brandon, MS
Why Should You Choose Dental Implants?
A strong, beautiful option, dental implants look and feel natural while helping to restore optimum oral health. A permanent solution designed to blend seamlessly with your smile, dental implants have numerous benefits including:
- Stops bone loss by replacing the tooth root
- Does not require the support of adjacent teeth as with abridges
- There is no increased sensitivity or decay of adjacent teeth as with bridges
- Restores the ability to chew, increasing nutritious food options
- Can be used to anchor dentures and partials to eliminate slipping
- With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime
There are prerequisites to receiving dental implants, such adequate bone structure. A consultation with Dr. Germany will help determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants, as well as what type of prosthesis best suits your case. Contact Germany Dental today and find out if dental implants are the right choice for you.