Straight Teeth with a Clear Advantage
Many of our patients want straighter teeth, but don’t want to wear traditional metal brackets, bands, and archwires. We understand that a mouth full of metal might not be the most appealing option and besides, braces simply might not fit with your busy lifestyle. Now you can have straighter teeth without compromising your look, or your schedule, with Invisalign and Invisalign Teen clear braces.
Invisalign and Invisalign Teen, the Clear Choice
Using a 3-D scan of your mouth, we will create a custom treatment plan that utilizes clear, removable aligners to straighten your smile. You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks as your teeth comfortably move into a more desirable position. There’s no need for time-consuming monthly adjustments, simply change aligners as directed and visit our office every six weeks to make sure your treatment is on track.
Why Should You Choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign and Invisalign Teen have many benefits over traditional orthodontics including
- The aligners are clear and almost unnoticeable, so you won’t mind smiling.
- Invisalign gradually and comfortably repositions teeth without chunky appliances.
- Avoid the tooth discoloration and spots associated with bonded brackets.
- No metal means no painful abrasions in your mouth.
- Aligners are removable for eating, brushing, flossing, and for special occasions.
- In most cases, treatment takes less time than with traditional braces.
If straight teeth are on your wish list, Invisalign might be right for you. Contact our Brandon dental practice, near Jackson, for your consultation. We can also recommend other cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as porcelain veneers, that can whiten and straighten your smile.